Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 9

Day 9, You are divine!

Not a whole lot new to report.  Still doing really well and feel amazing.

I made my own salad dressing and ate a huge salad tonight.  Something I never normally do.  I ate all the weird green stuff too! I didn't pick anything out of it.  This is a good way for me to increase my vegetable intake.  The dressing was so good, I can't believe I've never made my own before.

I had "coffee" again with my friend Carmen at Starbucks today.  I drank my Green Shake and still had a great time!  My 21 Day Detox is spreading! Carmen is going to join me at my Yoga workshop on Saturday and is going to start drinking some green shakes!  I'm so excited!

Acupuncture was fantastic last night and it was great to share my progress with Judith.

Anyone who lives near Germantown or even in Frederick should check her out @ www.montgomeryacupuncture.com   You WILL NOT be disappointed!!  If you read my Day 8 Update you will see what acupuncture has done for me!

1 more day until I can add a small portion of lean chicken to my diet.  That will be a relief, since I am a meat eater!

Tomorrow I'll be in double digits!!

Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment