Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 4

OK, can't lie last night I had a really bad headache.  It can be 2 things caffeine withdrawal and the body ridding itself of toxins.  It was pretty bad.  I've read reports of people experiencing flu like symptoms, but I haven't had anything like that.  The theory is the more toxic your body was the worse it will be.  So maybe I wasn't as bad as I thought!  My overall body feels really good.

However, I was able to sleep well and again when I woke up this morning I didn't feel tired and sluggish like I usually do.  I am attributing that to the program.  Normally when I wake up I'm a walking zombie until I've had coffee.

My husband asked me last night..."are you hungry?" Because normally an hour after dinner I'm snacking and raiding the cabinets for food.  I wasn't at all, so I think that is awesome.

I have to keep this short this morning to take my little man to Swim Lessons.

I will update later today or tonight!

****Mid Day  Update****

Wow, the headache is gone and I am feeling so good.  Nothing can stop me now!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your headache is gone :) and you are feeling good :). Love ya, Me

    ReplyDelete