Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 2

Well, so far so good.

I don't feel like I'm going to die, so that must be a good thing!  The shakes have been very easy to drink and I'm not hungry.  Increasing my water has been easy, but wow...the trips to the potty!!

My acupuncturist compared it to watering a dry plant and the water runs off at first until it sinks in.  Since I really haven't been drinking enough water, I guess I'm a dry plant!

The pills for fiber and cleansing have not made me sick at all, so that is a big relief.  And if anyone out there is wondering there have been no unusual "bathroom habits"!!  So, I like that too.

Emotionally I'm feeling really empowered and in control.  I love that.  Even though I know that some people may not think I can do this, I definitely know I can.  With each passing meal I feel more and more confident.

Tonight I'm going to add in some exercise. I wasn't sure how I would feel but I feel well enough to do some moderate activity.  The system warns against strenuous exercise due to the lack of calories.  I can add in lean meat on Day 11 so I may kick it up a bit then.

This morning I had a mango/blueberry/spinach shake.  It was really good too. So far my favorite has actually been the green shake.  Honestly you cannot taste the spinach at all.  I have a slight caffeine headache and I'm trying to work through it.

That's it for the A.M. update.  Thank you to everyone who has given me encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. For a point of reference....I've consumed an entire bag of spinach in 24 hours. THAT has NEVER BEEN DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete