Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 11

Day 11 is also called MEAT DAY!!!  Today is the day I can add in meat to my 21 Day Detox/Purification.   

It was so delicious.  I made the most amazing Garlic/Jalapeno Chicken and put it on top of my salad with some French Lentils as Croutons and some on the side!  It was so much fun to prepare and lay out.  This is what it looked like!


I enjoyed every single bite.  Maybe this Detox also allows you to truly appreciate and savor your food.  Because that is absolutely what I did!  

Today I also attended a 2 hour Beginners Yoga workshop and really had a great time.  I'm excited to start classes and continue this exciting....dare I say it...."Journey"  I'm feeling incredible and every day it gets better and better.  Between the scale going down and my energy going up I can't go wrong.  

As another friend of mine said, "It's a downhill ride from here"!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment