Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 10

Day 10 will now be known as the day Mindy Kiracofe tried and LIKED a French Lentil!  I'm not one for trying new things, but the Detox program makes it easy.  I had to go into an Organic Market to find them, but they let me in and everything went just fine! HAHA!!

They are so delicious!!  You can eat them as a side dish or as croutons.  I was emailed the recipe and I'm so glad I tried it!

I'm allowed 1/2 cup per day, and this will definitely help me in my last half of the Detox program.  Hard to believe tonight I'm at the halfway point.
I've been trying to find ways to decrease my fruit intake since I know that too has a lot of sugar.

Things are still going very well and I am starting to notice changes in my skin too!   It is definitely more hydrated, smooth and looks better!

I will update more a little later on!

TGIF PEOPLE!!

Let's go RAVENS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment