Friday, June 27, 2008

My first post!!

Well, I decided to start a blog to put all the things I have to say that are NON-Evan related! There are a few.



****************************WARNING*****************************************



OK, here is the warning. This is not a place I will be P.C. or hold back. On my other 2 sites I try to be considerate of others feelings and political leanings. HERE, I will not. So if you are someone who I could potentially upset, you might want to stick to Evan Heaven!

I will also have some other contributors. My husband of course and a few friends. This means you Karl!!

6 comments:

  1. Viva las Mindy! Nice blog page. I set one up at http://karlns51.blogspot.com which I will post to. I don't hold back anyway so I may post at both myspace and here. Looking forward to your first unrestrained post!! :-) I will join the fray in the coming days as well.

    Go McCain in '08!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy: You GO GIRL!!! Always love to hear what you have to say and you know I'll tell you when you are just plain WRONG!!! hahaha

    If I only had time to start my own blog. I'm just getting the hang of setting up baby Marissa's.

    Looking forward to agreements and disagreements xoxo Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I won't be hearing from you much Meri!!!

    Muah
    Mindy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. I did the same thing, but somehow I've only managed two posts on it so far because I'm so freakin busy trying to update Will's blog that I never get a chance to do my own... blah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mindy! Come on now...I wasn't expecting to beat you to the punch with a first blog. I posted in Myspace and also here:

    http://karlns51.blogspot.com

    This is primarily about our current intelligence and covert actions against Iran and some backing data. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I think you're a fantastic writer I looke forward to reading what you write!

    ReplyDelete