Thursday, February 9, 2012

1 week Post Purification

I thought I would check in real quick and give you an update on my Post Purification progress.

NOOO, I haven't gone hog wild eating everything in sight.  I've still included healthy shakes and lots of natural unprocessed foods.

I did treat myself to pizza with the family but that's the only "bad" food I've had.  I think when you achieve a goal like the Purification program you want to keep up the good work.

I am still hoping to lose a few more pesky pounds before Summer and continue my work outs and Yoga.  I've had a few people say they want to join me the next time I do it.

The big accomplishment is I'm still Soda and Caffeine FREE!!!  I love that part of it.

Still avoiding cheese and bread.  I enjoyed some shrimp and rice tonight for dinner with my husband.

That's all for now!!

Didn't want you to think I've given up the program!!

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to do it again? You look great! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete