Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have stuff to do....

Dear Allergies:

I have stuff to do. I do not have time for all of this itching and stuffiness. You're driving me nuts. I'm finding myself praying for rain. I looked you up today on line, Mr. Allergy, and it says the tree pollen is "Very High". Tomorrow you are supposed to go down some....how about this....just go away. NOBODY wants you here!! You ARE NOT welcome.

I have a craft room that was supposed to be cleaned up, laundry to do, general housekeeping duties, a life to live and YOU ALLERGIES are screwing it all up! Oh and by the way Mr. Allergy I have a 3 1/2 year old that wants nothing more than to be outside right now. Can you see how you are really messing everything up? I'm so drugged up right now I feel like Sid Vicious. I got my hair done tonight and look super cute and I don't even care! All because of you and your selfish ways.

So please, please please go back to where you came from. The only ones happy to have you are Puffs Plus with Lotion and Claritin D and Mucinex D and Tylenol and....wait....is that too many drugs for one day?


1 comment: